- BTCXIndia allows buyers and sellers to buy and sell bitcoins (BTC) in exchange for India rupees (INR).
- Our service is only open to Indian nationals above the age of 18 years old.
- To use our service you must agree and comply with the Terms and Conditions as described on this page. If you do not accept the Terms and Conditions as per this agreement, you are not allowed to use BTCXIndia, or any of our related services.
- By using BTCXIndia, you, the "User", agree to accept the Terms and Conditions as stated below. "BTCXIndia" refers to the this site: BTCXIndia.com, and the company behind the brand, S Capital Solutions Private Limited, including without limitation: its owners; directors; investors; employees or other related parties.
- Depending upon the context of the information, BTCXIndia may also refer to our services, products, site, content and any other material.
As a user of BTCXIndia, you understand the following:
- Bitcoin has historically been a highly volatile asset.
As such, investing and speculating in the currency involves significant risk. It is your sole responsibility to assess whether you can manage the risk associated with trading in bitcoins.
- Bitcoins are yet unregulated in India
Regulation may limit or prohibit the usage of bitcoins in India, thus restricting their value. New legislation may also affect the operations of BTCXIndia, which, as a registered company in India, will comply with all relevant laws and regulation.
- The existence of Bitcoin as a currency is dependent on the Bitcoin protocol.
Should the protocol and/or network for some reason cease to exist, be interrupted, prohibited, or otherwise blocked, this will significantly affect the usage and value of bitcoins.
- There may also be additional risks and uncertainties that have not been mentioned in these Terms and Conditions. Please understand the implications of trading in Bitcoin before signing up.
As a user, you agree to provide BTCXIndia with accurate and complete information about yourself, and to keep such information updated at all times.
You are also responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your account information, including the integrity of the bank details and Bitcoin address you use in order to receive bitcoins from us. BTCXIndia may, at any time, request you to re-submit documentation deemed necessary to verify your identity.
You are obligated to comply with these security requests, or accept termination of your account. You are required to notify BTCXIndia immediately of any unauthorized use of your account, or any other breach of security. Users who violates these rules may have their accounts terminated and thereafter held liable for losses incurred by BTCXIndia or any other BTCXIndia user.
Finally, you agree that you will not use BTCXIndia to perform criminal activity of any sort, including but not limited to: fraud; money laundering; illegal gambling operations; terrorist financing, or malicious hacking.
- BTCXIndia charges a 1% fee on all trades (including taxes).
- Transfers to and from your wallet via NEFT, RTGS and IMPS are free of charge.
As a user of BTCXIndia you may, at any time, terminate your account, as soon as pending transactions have been settled. Similarly, BTCXIndia also reserves the right to terminate your account or otherwise adjust your account privileges. This includes, but is not limited to, suspending or terminating the service, prohibiting access to BTCXIndia, and taking technical and legal steps to prevent a user from accessing the service. Reasons for this may include, but are not limited to: if a user is perceived to be creating problems or possible legal liabilities; infringing the intellectual property rights of BTCXIndia or third parties; or acting inconsistently with these Terms of Conditions. Additionally, we may, at our discretion, suspend or terminate accounts for any reason, including without limitation: attempts to gain unauthorized access; other reasons of unauthorized usage; suspicion that the account is being used to perform illegal activities such as money laundering, illegal gambling operations, financing terrorism, or other criminal activities; failure to pay fees; unexpected operational difficulties, or upon the request of law enforcement or other government agencies. We also reserve the right to terminate accounts that have been inactive for a period of 3 months or more.
To the extent permitted by law, BTCXIndia will not be held liable for any damages, loss of profit, loss of revenue, loss of business, loss of opportunity, loss of data, indirect or consequential loss unless the loss suffered arising from negligence or willful deceit or fraud by BTCXIndia.
Subject to the foregoing, the aggregate liability shall, in no circumstances, exceed the greater of either the total amount held on the account by a user making the claim or the amount of the transaction that is the subject of the claim.
As a user, you agree to indemnify BTCXIndia and its partners, against any action, liability, cost, claim, loss, damage, proceeding or expense suffered or incurred if direct or not directly arising from your usage of BTCXIndia, or from your violation of these Terms and Conditions.
The Terms and Conditions shall be governed and construed in accordance with the Indian Law applicable at the time.
The parties agree to irrevocably submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Indian courts.
BTCXIndia reserves the right to change, add, or remove portions of these Terms and Conditions, at any time, in an exercise of its sole discretion.