We offer Ripple at present. Going forward more crypto tokens will be added to the set/list. Our customers will be duly notified when we launch a new crypto token for trade.
Ripple is a real-time gross settlement system (RTGS), currency exchange and remittance network by Ripple.
Some sources of information about Ripple:
Your wallet is located in the following path:
The wallet address can be found at the bottom of the page
- Go to: BTCXIndia>Wallet>Deposits
- Transfer the INR to the bank account shown in the Deposits page
- Your amount will be reflected in your wallet
- You can hold ONLY one wallet with BTCXIndia
- Go to: BTCXIndia>Wallet>Withdrawal
- Click the dropdown menu under Type of Request
- Choose XRP
- Type the beneficiary/receiver wallet dress
- Enter the desired XRP that needs to be transferred
- Enter the withdrawal confirmation code
- Click the Submit button
- Go to: BTCXIndia.com>Wallet>Deposits
- Copy the address available under 'For XRP Deposits'
- Use this address to transfer XRP from any other walle
- When you transfer INR to BTCXIndia, the XRP credits into your wallet will be processed from 8 AM to 8 PM(Monday to Saturday).
- Please note that NEFT and IMPS transactions takes T+1 (T=Transaction date plus next day) for the funds to get credited into BTCXIndia's account and also Please enter the payment details in the Deposit Submission page in the Wallet. In case your amount is not reflected in your wallet within the stipulated time as mentioned above, then please contact BTCXIndia support by mailing your transaction slip or a screenshot of the transaction to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Your XRP will be reflected in your wallet with immediate effect.
- You can store your XRP on long term basis in BTCXIndia's wallet. No charges levied.
- ID Proof(Any one of Driver License, PAN Card, Indian Passport, Aadhar Card)
- Address proof(Any one of Driver's license, Electricity bill, Telephone bill, Indian passport and Aadhar card)
- Photo with signature
- Yes. PAN is mandatory.
- While uploading the documents, ensure that the type and size of the files are as follows:
File type : JPG, PNG and PDF
Size: Below 2 MB
- Ensure that your email ID and the associated Client ID are correct
- Ensure that there are no white spaces in the email ID and the Client ID
- In case of any other difficulty, contact BTCXIndia Support
- No. An individual can hold only one account with BTCXIndia
- No. Only one bank account can be linked with your BTCXIndia account
- Client ID is the ID associated with your BTCXIndia account
- When you sign up for an account with BTCXIndia a mail is sent for the activation of your account. The Client ID will be available in the mail. In can you have not received a mail, please contact BTCXIndia Support.
- Please contact BTCXIndia Support.
- Passcode is a safety feature that adds an extra layer of security to access your funds
- To create a Passcode, go to:BTCXIndia.com>Wallets>Enable Passcode
- Your passcode should consist at least one upper case letter, one special character and one numeral.
- Passcode cannot be retrieved once lost.
- Please contact BTCXIndia Support by sending a mail with the details.
It is not possible to change the bank details and the mobile number associated with your BTCXIndia account at the same time. A window of five working days is required to change the details.
The minimum XRP you can trade is 100 XRP.
The minimum INR you can deposit is INR 10.
The minimum XRP that you can withdraw is 1 XRP.
The trading fee is 1%
Your INR withdrawals will be transferred to your bank account via NEFT in three batches,at 10 AM, 1 PM and 5 PM. If your trade happens after 5 PM, your INR will be credited on the next business day.
- IMPS transfer: Identified using your mobile number
- -NEFT Transfer: Identified by your name
No. We do not accept INR transfer via UPI.
No. We do not accept credit/debit cards.
No. Cash deposit at a bank is not accepted. You should only transfer your INR via NEFT/IMPS through your registered bank account with BTCXIndia.
Go to: BTCXIndia.com>Trade>Sell XRP. Your INR will be credited to your registered bank account.
After you trade INR for XRP, go to: BTCXIndia.com>Wallet>Withdrawal. You can withdraw your XRP from there.
You can cancel your order and no charges will be levied.
The amount is dispatched in three batches by NEFT at 10 AM, 1 PM and 5 PM. If the trade takes place after 5 PM your amount will be credited on the next business day.
- Light blue color indicates a buyer. Pale red indicates a seller. Please note that volumes above 200 ripples will only be highlighted in color in the order book.